Dear Parents and Carers,
We are excited to inform you about the upcoming launch of our Multinational School - Riyadh Parent Portal.
Last year, our school purchased an award-winning school management information system called Engage, by Double First. In 2016 Double First received the prestigious Queen's Award for Enterprise: International Trade and has specialist knowledge of school requirements in 33 countries including the UK, US, Europe, Middle East, Far East, Australia and South Africa. Our school decision to go with Double First was an easy one, given their experience and support in our region.
Our team has been working tirelessly over the past year to set up the Engage student information system and school finance system and we are now ready to launch the Engage Parent Portal!
Engage has already provided our school many enhancements and benefits and we will continue to enable new features and further enhance our system capabilities over time. Just a few things we have already done with Engage are:
- Migrated all student, parent and staff information into the system. Meaning all data is in one secure place and accessible to our teams anywhere at any time.
- Set-up all school financial records and fees into the Engage fees and accounting system. This means we can generate invoices online and streamline our entire accounting process.
- Created class scheduling and student timetables online. This provides staff centralised attendance reporting, assessment and monitoring.
- Streamlined the admissions process which will soon allow prospective parents to apply for places online through the website.
- Centralised storage of important documentation for easier access.
- Created internal alerts to speed up communication between departments.
- Set-up advanced and in-depth reporting allowing us to make better use of our data.
With the initial launch of the parent portal, you (our parents) will be able to:
- View and request to update your contact information.
- View general information about your children (including siblings in the school).
- View medical information about your children.
- View attendance information.
- See your child’s daily and weekly time-table.
- View important dates on the school calendar.
- View and download your school invoices and balances.
Over the coming months we will enable new features and enhancements. Some of the first enhancements will be:
- Assessment and school reports issued from within the system.
- Send and receive messages from your child’s teachers using the portal messaging system.
- To view daybook information school staff note about your child’s activities in the school.
By now you should have received details of how to register for our Parent Portal, please look out for the email so you can register and take advantage as soon as possible!